By signing up to the coupon program (with or without mentorship) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Automatic Coupon Script
- The script will continue to add new coupons to your site only for as long as your subscription to the program is active. When you cancel, new coupons will no longer be added.
- The script remains property of Red League Media Ltd. Copying, sharing or selling the script is strictly prohibited.
Selling Your Website
3. Your website maybe sold to another party, however passing on resell rights is strictly prohibited.
4. Duplicating the website theme and source code to sell is strictly prohibited.
5. You must inform us of your intention to sell your website, supplying us with the name and contact details of the new owner.
Program Cancellation & Refunds
6. You may cancel your subscription to the program at any point by informing us via email. The subscription will end on the next due billing date.
7. Refunds are available only for the first 30 days after initially signing up, and by requesting via email.
8. Once your domain name has been transferred into your personal account, refunds will no longer be issued.
Modifying the Source Code
9. You may modify the source code, although should you do this we take no responsibility for any damage done to your website.
Use of Our Servers
By using our servers to host your site you agree to the following conditions.
10. You agree that you will keep secure the login name and password specified on your online customer order form and not to pass that information to any unauthorised person. In the event of your login name and password being used by any unauthorised person, we accept no responsibility and you will be liable for additional charges arising therefrom.
11. You agree that you will not
- 11.1 perform any action that will reduce performance of our servers to the detriment of other users;
- 11.2 upload any virus to the Web Site which could infect our server or other equipment;
- 11.3 allow a virus to enter the Internet by allowing Internet users to download files containing viruses or (knowingly or otherwise) from their web space which is on our server;
- 11.4 upload any material which infringes the intellectual property rights of any other party. We accept no responsibility for your actions in either uploading material to the Internet or in your transferal of any material to other Web Sites (or vice versa);
- 11.5 upload any material which may be considered to be contrary to public decency and morality including (but not limited to) pornographic, barbaric and overtly tasteless material. We reserve the right to randomly inspect the Web Site and in the event that any unauthorised material has been uploaded to that Web Site, we reserve the right to inform the relevant authorities and to terminate this Contact forthwith;
- 11.6 cause or permit or in any way assist in any unauthorised publication or any dissemination of defamatory material or any material which could be considered to be in breach of the civil or criminal laws of England and Wales;
- 11.7 commit any act whereby access is gained by you to any information or resources of any person, body corporate individual, partnership, government agency, national institution, charity or recognised organisation without first having obtained authority from those persons or institutions;
- 11.8 use our servers or network to send unsolicited or spam e-mail to other Internet users regardless of whether we are referred to or not either directly or indirectly in such postings. Failure to meet this obligation would result in the termination of this Contract without refund;
- 11.9 not to use our servers or network either directly or indirectly in a way that would have a detrimental effect on network performance;
- 11.10 do any act or omission the result of which would have the effect of bringing us into disrepute.